- Talented storyteller guides draw you in to the history of Victoria
- Hear the ghostly tales, researched by local historians
- Spend approximately 60 spooky minutes on this downtown tour
- Take home a Ghostly Walks souvenir, available for purchase
Departure & Return
During all months except October, Ghostly Walks tours start in front of the Visitor Information Centre. The Info Centre is on the Inner Harbour across from the Empress Hotel. Your guide will be wearing black.
During October, Ghostly Walks tours start from the main archway Entrance to Market Square.Your guide will be wearing black.
Our tour will end in one of Victoria's most haunted areas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walking Tours by Discover the Past
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands