- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Your guide(s) will meet you at the Hollow Mountain Market at the intersection of HWY-24 and HWY-95 in Hanksville, Utah.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation received at time of booking
- Minimum of two guests per booking
- You must be age seven or older
- You must weigh between 70 and 250 pounds (32–114 kg)
- Must sign waiver
- Check in 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Get In The Wild Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Moab Robber's Roost Canyoneering Adventure.