1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Deruta has been a center of pottery production for centuries, and Deruta majolica continues to be one of the most prestigious in the world. With this workshop, have fun while learning the art and history of this local craft with a hands-on workshop. Both children and adults can throw their own piece on a pottery wheel with the guidance of a professional potter.
- Discover the history and techniques behind Deruta’s prestigious majolica
- Visit a traditional ceramics workshop in the Umbrian hill town
- Learn about the local production from a professional potter
- Try your skill at creating a piece of pottery from clay by hand
Saved to wishlist!
All necessary materials
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Any private expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTorretti Deruta Ceramics Factory, S.S. E45 Km 55,600 Uscita Deruta Sud, Deruta, 06053 Deruta PG, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged under 4 years old
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pottery Workshop experience in Deruta?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Pottery Workshop experience in Deruta?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Pottery Workshop experience in Deruta?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 7233P89
Explore Similar Things to Do
Craft Classes Classes & WorkshopsUmbriaCraft Classes - PerugiaCraft Classes - AssisiCraft Classes - OrvietoCategory