Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
I wait for you in front of Palazzo Madama, I will be under the statue.
In Piazza Vittorio Veneto there is: - an underground car park; - premises for drinks, aperitifs, catering; - public transport to return to the starting point of the tour (Piazza Castello).
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We reserve the right to cancel if the minimum number of participants is not reached
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Enjoy Piedmont-Italy Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.