2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed tour guide
Headphones (from 10 participants)
Small Group tour
Hotel pick-up & drop-off
Departure & Return
P.za Castello, Torino TO, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Hidden Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Turin by night 2-hour monolingual walking experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Turin by night 2-hour monolingual walking experience?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Turin by night 2-hour monolingual walking experience?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTurinWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoWalking Tours - FernoCategory
Valentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)Royal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)Castle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)Civic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica) Pietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)Mole AntonellianaZoom TorinoBasilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)Royal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)Palace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale) Valentine Park (Parco del Valentino)Sanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)Via PoCarignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)Turin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)Juventus StadiumQC TermetorinoPiazza StatutoGrinzane Cavour Castle