3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience the true aperitif culture and traditions of Turin on a private 2.5-hour evening walking tour. Follow your guide to three of the city’s top gastronomic locations and taste aperitifs paired with traditional dishes at each. Starting in Piazza Palazzo di Citta and ending at Vittorio Veneto, the culinary excursion also takes you past some of the city’s most noteworthy landmarks.
- Enjoy the personalized experience of a private tour
- Taste traditional aperitifs and food at three locations
- Orient yourself to the city for future exploring
- Get insider suggestions on where to eat in Turin
Saved to wishlist!
3 aperitif stages
drinks and food samples at each stage
2-hour walking tour
Friendly and local guide
Headset to listen clearly to your guide
hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- please note that this is a walking tour so we recommend you wear comfortable shoes
- in case of any particular food requirement it is better to mention it when you submit your booking
- this tour is not suitable for people younger than 18
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This walking tour allows you to explore the city from a local perspective and sustainably. Remember that it involves a fair amount of walking
- Walking distance: less than 4 Km
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private aperitivo tour and tasting in downtown Turin?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private aperitivo tour and tasting in downtown Turin?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "I would definitely recommend this tour if you want to see typical food and drinks of the people of Turin." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private aperitivo tour and tasting in downtown Turin
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTurinNight Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHalf-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaNight Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoWalking Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoHalf-day Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoNight Tours - FernoWalking Tours - FernoHalf-day Tours - FernoCategory
Royal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)Civic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica) Palace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale) Royal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)Valentine Park (Parco del Valentino)Carignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)Sanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)Mole AntonellianaJuventus StadiumTurin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)QC TermetorinoVia PoPiazza StatutoGrinzane Cavour CastleZoom TorinoBasilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)Pietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)Castle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)Valentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)