- Priority entrance to make the most of your time at the Egyptian Museum
- Avoid feeling overwhelmed by the vast collection with a guided tour
- Insights into the history and significance of the most important displays
- A small-group tour for a relaxed pace and time to ask questions
Departure & Return
The guide will be at the entrance of the palace (on the street, not in the courtyard) holding a yellow sign with "TOUR" written
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This Tour runs rain or shine
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ways Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff