4 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
- Dei Legionari Airport, Trieste Italy
- Miramare Castle, Viale Miramare, 34151 Trieste TS, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gabriel Biagini - Noleggio con Conducente
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Collio Friuli Tourist Tour and Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Collio Friuli Tourist Tour and Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Collio Friuli Tourist Tour and Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Collio Friuli Tourist Tour and Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Collio Friuli Tourist Tour and Wine Tasting
240 to 480 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportTriesteShore Excursions - Friuli-Venezia GiuliaFood Tours - Friuli-Venezia GiuliaBus Tours - Friuli-Venezia GiuliaAudio Guides - Friuli-Venezia GiuliaWine Tastings - Friuli-Venezia GiuliaPorts of Call Tours - Friuli-Venezia GiuliaShore Excursions - KoperFood Tours - KoperBus Tours - KoperAudio Guides - KoperWine Tastings - KoperPorts of Call Tours - KoperShore Excursions - PiranFood Tours - PiranBus Tours - PiranAudio Guides - PiranWine Tastings - PiranPorts of Call Tours - PiranCategory