3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
will meet in the lobby of any hotel or guest house oor at the port of entry
- Cruise Ship Pier, Trelawny St, Falmouth, Jamaica
- Montego Bay Cruise Port, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Esteen Transfer & Tours Ja
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Montego Bay hi lite and culture tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Montego Bay hi lite and culture tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Montego Bay hi lite and culture tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Montego Bay hi lite and culture tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Montego Bay hi lite and culture tour
5 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontego BayTrelawnyBus Tours - FalmouthHistorical Tours - FalmouthHalf-day Tours - FalmouthBus Tours - Runaway BayHistorical Tours - Runaway BayHalf-day Tours - Runaway BayBus Tours - Montego BayHistorical Tours - Montego BayHalf-day Tours - Montego BayCategory