8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Nine Mile, the birthplace of reggae legend Bob Marley, and hike to the top of Dunn's River Falls during this 9-hour tour from Falmouth. On the way to St Ann Parish, make a stop at the scenic Columbus Park in Discovery Bay. Tour Bob Marley's hometown and learn about Rastafarianism, then hike to Scotchies Outdoor Garden Restaurant for a traditional Jamaican jerk lunch. Climb to the top of Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios for panoramic views of the surrounding landscape.
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan/bus
Lunch (available to purchase)
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most Falmouth hotels and other accommodations. You must contact your local supplier at the contact information provided at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to confirm your hotel or central pick up point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- It is recommended that you bring cash, a camera, towels, water shoes and a swimsuit
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Entry tickets and or vouchers are valid only with SNL Jamaican Tours transportation.
- Children 3 years or younger are free.
- You must be 18 or older with ID to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- There is a possibility that the pickup time might be changed base on the local traffic or inclement weather conditions.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby/pickup point 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Dunns River Falls is not recommended for travelers who are pregnant, Travelers with back problems, heart conditions or serious medical conditions. If you choose to participate at Dunns River, use your discretion.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY SNL Jamaican Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip to Bob Marley's Nine Mile and Dunn's River Falls from Falmouth?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip to Bob Marley's Nine Mile and Dunn's River Falls from Falmouth?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip to Bob Marley's Nine Mile and Dunn's River Falls from Falmouth?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip to Bob Marley's Nine Mile and Dunn's River Falls from Falmouth?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Trip to Bob Marley's Nine Mile and Dunn's River Falls from Falmouth
3 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
ClimbingWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMontego BayTrelawnyClimbing - FalmouthWalking Tours - FalmouthClimbing - Runaway BayWalking Tours - Runaway BayClimbing - Montego BayWalking Tours - Montego BayCategory