- Enjoy a bike tour to downtown Toronto's top sights, and best neighborhoods
- See the CN Tower, Financial District, and Sugar Beach—with stops as you go
- Don't worry about extra expenses with a bicycle, helmet, and gloves included
- Bring the family—this beginner-friendly tour is fine for all fitness levels
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Riders ages 1-4 will ride in a child seat on the back of an adult bicycle (limited availability)
- Riders ages 5-7 will ride on a trail-a-bike attached to an adult bicycle (limited availability)
- All passengers ages MUST be advised at time of booking
- Please note your comfort level of city riding in the Special Requirements box at check-out
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Toronto Bicycle Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Downtown Toronto Bike Tour: Winter Edition.