2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This is an ideal choice for travelers looking to get to know Toronto without spending hours researching their own sightseeing or figuring out public transport. Meet your guide and take a small-group walking tour around the city’s key sights, from Yonge-Dundas Square to the Old City Hall. Hear tales of Toronto’s history and culture you might never have known otherwise, and get your bearings to aid any sightseeing later.
- Cover Toronto’s highlights with ease on a small-group walking tour
- Skip maps and timetables: let a guide show and tell you about the sights
- See landmarks such as the Old City Hall, the Path, and St. Lawrence Market
- Choice of time slots that allow for a flexible schedule
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
1 Dundas St E, Toronto, ON M5B, Canada
100 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5H 2N1, Canada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Toronto Walking Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Toronto Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Toronto Walking Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Toronto Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTorontoFood Tours - OntarioWalking Tours - OntarioMarkets - OntarioHistorical Tours - OntarioFood Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundWalking Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundMarkets - Niagara Falls & AroundHistorical Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundFood Tours - Niagara FallsWalking Tours - Niagara FallsMarkets - Niagara FallsHistorical Tours - Niagara FallsCategory
Sugar BeachToronto City HallHockey Hall of FameCasa LomaRoundhouse ParkUniversity of TorontoRipley's Aquarium of CanadaCanada's WonderlandToronto ZooYonge-Dundas SquareRogers CentreCN TowerBata Shoe MuseumToronto YorkvilleOntario Science CentreGreektownQueen's ParkEntertainment DistrictRoyal Botanical Gardens (RBG)Scotiabank Arena (Air Canada Centre)