2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This is an ideal choice for travelers looking to get to know Toronto without spending hours researching their own sightseeing or figuring out public transport. Meet your guide and take a small-group walking tour around the city’s key sights, from Yonge-Dundas Square to the Old City Hall. Hear tales of Toronto’s history and culture you might never have known otherwise, and get your bearings to aid any sightseeing later.
- Cover Toronto’s highlights with ease on a small-group walking tour
- Skip maps and timetables: let a guide show and tell you about the sights
- See landmarks such as the Old City Hall, the Path, and St. Lawrence Market
- Choice of time slots that allow for a flexible schedule
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Toronto Walking Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Toronto Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Toronto Walking Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Toronto Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Toronto Walking Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTorontoFood Tours - OntarioWalking Tours - OntarioMarkets - OntarioHistorical Tours - OntarioFood Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundWalking Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundMarkets - Niagara Falls & AroundHistorical Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundFood Tours - Niagara FallsWalking Tours - Niagara FallsMarkets - Niagara FallsHistorical Tours - Niagara FallsCategory
The Grange Tours & TicketsRipley's Aquarium of Canada Tours & TicketsBata Shoe Museum Tours & TicketsToronto Zoo Tours & TicketsCF Toronto Eaton Centre Tours & TicketsSugar Beach Tours & TicketsFort York National Historic Site Tours & TicketsOntario Science Centre Tours & TicketsRoundhouse Park Tours & TicketsQueen's Park Tours & TicketsQueen's Quay Terminal Tours & TicketsRoyal Botanical Gardens (RBG) Tours & TicketsCN Tower Tours & TicketsToronto Little Italy Tours & TicketsCasa Loma Tours & TicketsToronto Little India Tours & TicketsCanada's Wonderland Tours & TicketsGreektown Tours & TicketsToronto City Hall Tours & TicketsToronto High Park Tours & Tickets