Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Evening cycle tour around the Toronto Islands
- Ride a ferry over to the islands
- Cycle around car-free neighborhoods
- Enjoy dessert at an island cafe
- Friendly local guide
- Bicycle and equipment included
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
We will meet in the parking garage at 124 St Patrick Street, Toronto, M5T 2X8 (approx. 50m south of Dundas on the west side of the street). Enter the garage & follow the yellow signs down to the P2 level of the garage, section H.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The tour begins with a brief ferry ride across the Inner Harbour to the eastern Toronto Islands, where bicycles are preferred in this, the largest car-free community in North America.
See historic landmarks like the Gibraltar Point Lighthouse, the oldest existing lighthouse on the Great Lakes and one of Toronto's oldest buildings, and the Royal Canadian Yacht Club, one of the world’s oldest and largest yacht clubs. Then stop for dessert at an island café and admire Toronto’s waterfront parks and beaches as the sun sets and the city skyline lights up for the evening.
Throughout the tour, the guide will provide information about the history of the islands over the past 200 years as well as its role as a residential community, recreation spot, transportation hub, scenic retreat — even a sporting facility.
The tour ends back near the Village by the Grange.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passenger ages MUST be advised at time of booking
- Please note your comfort level of city riding in the Special Requirements box at check-out
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please arrive 5 minutes before the start of your tour.
- Minimum age for this tour is 12 months
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Toronto Bicycle Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by Toronto Islands Evening Bike Tour.