- See Victorian Industrial architecture and its transformation
- Learn about the origins and evolution of the area
- Choose from two departure times to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Follow your guide and gain insight into the beautiful Victorian Industrial architecture and its transformation into the modern-day Distillery District. Explore top landmarks in the area and learn about their history, including tales of business intrigue and the company that turned into the world's largest distillery today.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Tours Canada
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Toronto Distillery District Walking Tour.