Departure & Return
meet near 250 Yonge Street outside The Roots Store at Toronto Eaton Centre.
Courthouse Square park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- must be able to walk for 2 hours
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Toronto Crime Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by Private 2-Hour Walking Crime Tour in Toronto.