- 10.5-hour evening tour of Niagara Falls with dinner from Toronto
- Enjoy a close-up view of the falls on a Hornblower cruise
- Explore Niagara-on-the-Lake and see the 'Smallest Chapel in the World'
- See the floral clock and Queenston Heights
- Taste fine wines at Pillitteri Estates Winery
- Settle in for a delicious buffet dinner with breathtaking views of the falls
- Round-trip transport from downtown Toronto and airport hotels included
Departure & Return
Please wait in front of starbucks at corner of yonge and collage st intersection.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Small-group tour (less than 24 passengers)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Fireworks are weather depended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Airlink Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Niagara Falls Day Tour With Lights and Fireworks over the Falls.