Explore our promoted experiences
- Romantic private helicopter tour over Toronto
- Breathtaking views of Toronto, the CN Tower and waterfront
- Two souvenir photographs are included to remember this special day
- Complimentary wine, chocolates and teddy bear (depending on option)
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Begin this Toronto helicopter tour at the Toronto City Center Airport, located downtown, just minutes west of the shoreline from the CN Tower.
The Jewel flight is the showcase flight of downtown Toronto. This tour takes place at 2,000 feet (609 meters), covering nine miles (14 km). Marvel at the sights from this height and the distance that can be traveled without battling with the congested streets and traffic lights below. Discover Toronto by flying over the Canadian National Exhibition grounds in the west to the Don Valley Parkway in the east; and from the Lake Shore in the south up to Bloor Street in the north. This flight includes two framed photographs to commemorate the trip.
The Interlude flight features the same highlights as the Jewel with some extra niceties. In addition to the two framed photographs, enjoy wine and chocolates, dessert wine glasses, a souvenir teddy bear and two souvenir helicopter toys. The flight travels farther west to Humber Bay and High Park, then north to St. Clair Avenue and east to Casa Loma before heading back downtown — covering 14 miles (23 km).
What a perfect way to celebrate a special day. Thoughtful. Classy. Romantic.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Flight times are approximate based on winds, weights and conditions
- You will ride in a spacious helicopter
- A minimum and maximum of 2 people per booking. You must make your booking for 2 passengers.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Helicopter Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Romantic Jewel - Private Helicopter Tour for 2.