- Enjoy a private guided tour of Toronto aboard a luxury vehicle
- Crane your neck upwards at the sky-high CN Tower
- Learn about Fort York and its role in the War of 1812
- Discover one of Toronto's six different Chinatowns and learn about the city's incredibly diverse cultural groups
- Listen to insightful commentary and fun trivia from your guide, along with tips on eateries and hangout spots
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide ensures personalized service and attention
Departure & Return
55 York Street, on the West side of the Fairmont Royal York Hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VIP Ontario Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms