Departure & Return
The tour begins on the southwest corner of Queens Park and Bloor Street West,near the bike share stand. Your guide will be holding a sign with a sign for 'the main street and the villages' tour.
The tour ends at Yonge/Dundas Square approximately 1.5 miles / 2km from the starting point of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Buzz Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by The main street & the villages.