8 hours (Approx.)
You may also like
Enjoy a convenient round-trip bus transfer from downtown Toronto to The Outlet Collections at Niagara-on-the-Lake. Not accessible by public transit, The Outlet Collections is Canada's largest open-air outlet shopping center boasting nearly 100 retailers, including Brooks Brothers Factory Store, Coach, J. Crew Factory, Michael Kors and Tommy Hilfiger. Save money with this affordable transfer, and shop till you drop back aboard your bus that takes you back to Toronto at the end of the day.
- Round-trip transfer by bus from Toronto to The Outlet Collections at Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Board the bus in downtown Toronto at 9am and return to Toronto by 6pm
- Enjoy plenty of space on the bus to store your purchases
- Don’t worry about driving and relax during the bus ride
- Choose to be dropped off at a downtown Toronto hotel, subway station or a downtown Toronto attraction
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip shared transfer
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- OPERATED BY King Tours & Limosine Service Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 10614P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shopping ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportTorontoShopping Tours - OntarioWalking Tours - OntarioFull-day Tours - OntarioShopping Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundWalking Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundFull-day Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundShopping Tours - Niagara FallsWalking Tours - Niagara FallsFull-day Tours - Niagara FallsCategory
Toronto Little ItalyToronto IslandsOntario PlaceGibraltar Point LighthouseQueen's Quay TerminalToronto City HallToronto ZooRipley's Aquarium of CanadaToronto YorkvilleBata Shoe MuseumRogers CentreHockey Hall of FameYonge-Dundas SquareScotiabank Arena (Air Canada Centre)Queen's ParkToronto Little IndiaLEGOLAND® Discovery Centre TorontoEntertainment DistrictCN TowerToronto Harbour