- Experience Niagara Falls and its nearby attractions during this full-day tour
- Sample the latest vintages of an award-winning Ontario winery
- Soak up the scenery and attractions like the Floral Clock
- Enjoy free time to explore the shopping and landmarks near the falls
Departure & Return
**Please be ready outside departure point @ 8:00am **nearest SUBWAY station is OSGOODE **Streetcar access along QUEEN STREET **Tour Guide will identify you by name & reservation number. **Washroom & wifi available at pickup location if you arrive early. **RETURN DOWNTOWN TORONTO BEFORE 5:30pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Appropriate & Required sanitation measures will be taken on all tours in response to Covid-19
- Most travelers can participate
- In response to Covid-19 'Social Distance Seating' will be in effect for all tours for the remainder of 2020
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Niagara & Toronto Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands