Departure & Return
Transport will depart from 255 Bremner Blvd, Toronto (outside Ripley's Aquarium), at 10:00am on your selected date of travel (Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays only).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- At checkout, please select the travel date for your Niagara Craft Beer Tour. You will be able to use your Toronto walking tour pass up to 5 days after the selected travel date.
- The Niagara Craft Beer Tour departs at 10:00am, on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays only.
- For the Toronto walking tour, you are required to use your own mobile device and headphones at all times; further download instructions can be found on your voucher
- Guided walking tours in Toronto depart daily from 10:00 - 19:00
- Please note that Adult tickets are valid for persons 19 years+, due to the legal drinking age in Canada
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vox City International Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff