Explore our promoted experiences
- Cruise on Niagara Falls to get up close
- lunch with a view of the falls
- Time to explore Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Round-trip transport from central Toronto hotels
Departure & Return
Please wait at Tim Hortons by Fairmont Royal York Hotel, across the Road from the Union Station.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Arriving at the falls, get photo-worthy views from Table Rock and walk along the edge. Hop onboard a Niagara City Cruise (priority admission included) for an up-close look; prepare to get wet.
Following the cruise, head over to the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel for a lunch with views of Horseshoe Falls. Spend some time exploring at your leisure before hopping back on the bus for a ride down Niagara Parkway. Arrive at Whirlpool Rapids, notable for being the largest series of standing waves in North America. Upgrade your experience with a helicopter ride for aerial views of this phenomenon.
Journey on to the nearby hydropower stations and Queenston Heights, where you’ll see Brock’s Monument, the world’s smallest chapel, and the Floral Clock. Taste some ice wine at one of Canada’s most well-known wineries, then visit Niagara-on-the-Lake for some free time.
Your tour ends with drop-off at your Toronto hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Multi-lingual tour guides
- Operates in all weather conditions - please dress accordingly
- Please provide hotel name and address at the time of booking
- Return drop off time is subjected to change due to traffic and weather conditions.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zoom Tours Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We happy for the tour guy is excellent,helpful ,come on time to pick up ,information for every place is clear ,we happy with this trip ,will happy book next time." See review