- Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour (max. 14)
- Travel from Toronto in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Ideal for travelers short on time in the Toronto area
- Tickets for attractions such as the Hornblower Boat cost extra
Departure & Return
In front of the Ripley's Aquarium, near the CN Tower, approx. 3 blocks from Union Station. Departing 8:00 am. Please arrive 20 minutes early for boarding. Seating is first come/ first serve.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for people with mobility issues. (Bus stairs, long periods walking)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chariots of Fire Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized