- 30-minute Segway tour of Toronto's Distillery Historic District
- Explore the revitalized Victorian industrial-era area on a Segway
- Cruise along pedestrian-only brick roads and pass many modern sculptures, boutiques, pubs and cafés
- Professional and knowledgeable guide will teach you how to ride a Segway and share information about the neighborhood along the way
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Riding on a Segway isn’t rocket science, but it’s important to know how to maneuver one, especially gliding around a bustling city like Toronto. So this tour begins in the historic Distillery District with a brief but thorough training session to make sure everyone feels comfortable and knowledgeable about their Segway. A helmet and safety equipment are provided.
With the training out of the way, it’s time to take it to the streets.
On this 30-minute Segway tour around the Distillery District, cruise along the pedestrian-only brick roads and alleyways that pass the many modern sculptures, designer boutiques, unique pubs and cafés, artisan shops, art galleries and award-winning restaurants.
This internationally acclaimed, pedestrian-only village features more than 70 ground-floor cultural and retail establishments in the restored red brick, Victorian-era buildings of the old Gooderham and Worts whiskey distillery. Gooderham and Worts was once the largest distiller of alcoholic beverages in Canada.
The Distillery District is the place to see and be seen. It’s not just one of Toronto’s hottest tourist attractions, it’s one of Canada’s most popular. Hop on a Segway and discover it in style.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Minimum weight is 100 pounds (45kg), maximum weight is 280 pounds (127kg)
- Comfortable, flat shoes are recommended (high-heeled shoes are not allowed)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Tours Canada
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 30-Minute Distillery District Segway Tour in Toronto.