- Helicopter tour over Toronto
- Enjoy breathtaking views of downtown Toronto, including the CN Tower
- Admire Fort York and the Lake Ontario waterfront from above
- Choose from tour times in the afternoon and evening to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Begin this Toronto helicopter tour at the Toronto City Center Airport, located downtown, just minutes west of the shoreline from the CN Tower.
This flight is the showcase flight of downtown Toronto. The tour takes place at 2,000 feet, covering almost nine miles in just a few minutes. Marvel at the sights from this height and the distance that can be traveled without battling with the congested streets and traffic lights below. Discover Toronto by flying over the Canadian National Exhibition grounds in the west to the Don Valley Parkway in the east; and from the Lake Shore in the south up to Bloor Street in the north before heading back downtown to complete this breathtaking aerial adventure.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Flight times are approximate based on winds, weights and conditions
- You will ride in a helicopter that seats 3 passengers
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Helicopter Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 7-Minute Helicopter Tour over Toronto with a Souvenir Photo.