Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- The distance between Thessaloniki and Pozar Thermal Baths is 110 km and lasts approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes
- The distance between Pozar Thermal Baths and Edessa is 35 km and lasts approximately 30 minutes.
- The distance between Edessa and Thessaloniki is 90 km and lasts approximately 1 hour and 25 minutes.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend some stairs.
- Entry to the thermal baths is not permitted for pregnant women
- Be provided with the information folio of the Thermal Springs for all the advice regarding the sensitive social groups that are not allowed to make use of the Thermal Springs
- Wear sunglasses, hats and sunscreen during summer months, and comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Wear warm clothes and shoes during winter months.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY MyGreece
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.