- Avoid the stress of a long day on your feet
- A fully planned visit: transport, hotel and guide included
- Your tour guide brings the area's history alive
- A small group size ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Catch the train from Thessaloniki Train Station at 08:18 to Kalabaka via Palaiofarsala (change train, waiting time about 10 min) and admire the beautiful Greek landscapes during your trip. Arriving in Kalabaka at 11:30 we will pick you up and transfer you to your hotel to check-in.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Departure place: Thessaloniki Train Station at 08:18
- Meeting point: Kalabaka Train Station
- Your train tickets are e-tickets and will be send to your email after your tour confirmation.
- Train tickets will be sent to your email 3 days before your trip or immediately if it is a last minute reservation
- It is not necessary to print the train tickets you can just have it on your phone
- Visitors inside monasteries must be dressed modestly. Women must wear long skirts and long-sleeved blouses.Men must wear long pants and long-sleeved shirts.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Have in mind that in Palaiofarsalos you have to change train
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Meteora Thrones -Travel Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff