10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Shun the expense of self-drive and experience the Dead Sea and Judean Desert highlights on this door-to-door guided day tour. Ride the cable car to the clifftop fortress of Masada and see Roman ruins from the Herodian fortress. Then, descend to the Dead Sea for a relaxing mud bath and a float in one of the world's saltiest bodies of water.
- See the Dead Sea and Masada on a full-day excursion
- Float in the mineral-rich waters and bathe in the soft mud of the Dead Sea
- Explore King Herod’s fortified palace at Masada by cable car
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cable Car up to Masada
Includes all entrance fees
Food and drinks
Insurance not included
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started. • Pickup from Tel-Aviv hotels: 07:15 • Pickup from Netanya: 06:30 • Pickup from Herzliya: 07:00 • Pickup from Jerusaem 08:30
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, bathing suit and towel are recommended.
- Minimum starting age for the tour is 4 years old.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Click Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Tour of Masada and the Dead Sea - Small Group?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Tour of Masada and the Dead Sea - Small Group?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Tour of Masada and the Dead Sea - Small Group?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Tour of Masada and the Dead Sea - Small Group?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Tour of Masada and the Dead Sea - Small Group
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHerzliyaTel AvivJerusalemBus Tours - JerusalemArchaeology Tours - JerusalemHistorical Tours - JerusalemFull-day Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemArchaeology Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - AmmanArchaeology Tours - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory