- Learn about Tampa's history on a cruise
- Listen to live on-board commentary while you sail
- Multiple departure times make it easy to fit into any schedule
- Light refreshment are provided
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Covid-19 Health operation for our tours. We have lowered the capacity of our vessels from 45 to 15 to allow for social distancing of each group on the boat. Our boats will be sanitized between each departure. ALL guests are required to wear a face covering (nose and mouth) at all times. Boarding will be refused to any guest not wearing a face covering without a refund. We care about your and our staff's health. So Thank You for your cooperation it is appreciated.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tampa Water Taxi Company, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Tampa History Cruise.