- Cruise around Tampa with a captain that has more than 20 years of experience
- Book this private charter for up to five hours for up to 20 people
- This private cruise is customizable to what you’re interested in seeing
- Bring your own food and drinks aboard as only soda is included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Behind The Tampa Bay History Center at the dock Tampa FL. Address: 801 Old Water Street Tampa, FL 33602 Directions: Dock (water taxi dock #3) behind the Tampa Bay History Center 801 Old Water Street. Parking at parking lots on Chanelside drive Board the blue boat with yellow top
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Tampa Water Taxi Company, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Charter .