5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Kayaks, snorkeling equipment, and unobscured views of the Guanacaste coast make this perfectly timed sunset catamaran cruise a must when in Tamarindo—and the open bar certainly doesn't hurt. End your day with sea, surf, and sunshine out on the ocean before coming closer to shore in time for a panoramic view of the sunset.
- Sunset catamaran sunset cruise from Tamarindo
- Kayak, snorkel, swim, and soak up the sun on a premium-quality catamaran
- Return to shore just as the sun is setting
- Take in unobstructed view of Costa Rica's coastline
- Enjoy an open bar and heavy snacks throughout the trip
- Snorkel gear and kayaks included
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited drinks (open bar)
Departure & Return
C. Cruz, Provincia de Guanacaste, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
On the beach in front of El Chiringuito Restaurant
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Xplore Costa Rica Tours Empresa Individual de Responsabilidad Limitada
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Catamaran Sunset Cruise of Tamarindo Beach?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Catamaran Sunset Cruise of Tamarindo Beach?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Catamaran Sunset Cruise of Tamarindo Beach?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Catamaran Sunset Cruise of Tamarindo Beach?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Catamaran Sunset Cruise of Tamarindo Beach
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Sunset CruisesWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTamarindoCatamaran Cruises - Guanacaste and NorthwestSunset Cruises - Guanacaste and NorthwestWater Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestHalf-day Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestCatamaran Cruises - Playa FlamingoSunset Cruises - Playa FlamingoWater Tours - Playa FlamingoHalf-day Tours - Playa FlamingoCatamaran Cruises - Santa CruzSunset Cruises - Santa CruzWater Tours - Santa CruzHalf-day Tours - Santa CruzCategory