- Behind-the-scenes tour: see the wine-making and bottling process
- Guided tasting: sample Alsatian wines and traditional brioche
- Unique 180-degree video experience projected onto the wine barrels
- Choice of multiple morning and afternoon tour departure times
Departure & Return
The estate is located opposite a large car park, shared with Fortwenger Gingerbread. The facade is made up of a wooden structure with the name ZEYSSOLFF in large. The area is easily accessible by train: Gertwiller station (5min walk) or Barr station (20 min walk).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zeyssolff - Au Péché Vigneron
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands