9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get out of Strasbourg for the day and visit some charming and enchanting villages on this private guided wine-themed tour. Stop by the villages of Riquewihr, Colmar, and Eguisheim and then partake in a tour of and wine tasting at the Castle of Haut Koenigsbourg. Sit down at a local restaurant and indulge in a three-course lunch (at your own expense).
- Guided private tour from Strasbourg to taste wine in Alsatian villages
- See a different side of Alsace
- Stroll around the villages of Riquewihr, Colmar, and Eguisheim
- Sample wine at the Castle of Haut Koenigsbourg
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Entrance of HK castle
Personal insurances and expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup/ drop off at any hotel or bnb in Strasbourg
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JoliSoleil
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Alsace Villages & Wine Tasting Private Day Trip from Strasbourg?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Alsace Villages & Wine Tasting Private Day Trip from Strasbourg?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Alsace Villages & Wine Tasting Private Day Trip from Strasbourg
3 hours 40 minutes
2 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingStrasbourgBus Tours - AlsaceWalking Tours - AlsaceHistorical Tours - AlsaceFull-day Tours - AlsaceBus Tours - BaselWalking Tours - BaselHistorical Tours - BaselFull-day Tours - BaselBus Tours - ZurichWalking Tours - ZurichHistorical Tours - ZurichFull-day Tours - ZurichCategory
Fort of Mutzig (Feste Kaiser Wilhelm II) Tours & TicketsGrande Île Tours & TicketsOrangerie Park (Parc de l'Orangerie) Tours & TicketsStrasbourg Covered Bridges (Ponts Couverts) Tours & TicketsSt. Thomas Church (Eglise St. Thomas) Tours & TicketsLa Petite France Tours & TicketsKamerzell House (Maison Kammerzell) Tours & TicketsChristmas Market (Christkindelsmärik) Tours & Tickets