- Zoom around the Gulf of Mexico and other waterways in a Dolphin Racer Speedboat
- Take in views of beaches, skylines, and wildlife
- Informative commentary from your captain along the way
- Opportunities to see dolphins and other marine animals in their natural habitat
- Kid-friendly tour ideal for families
Departure & Return
Our ticket office and boat departure location is at our Corey Causeway location Directions: The operator has parking located at the Corey Causeway. There is no parking charge at this location.
What To Expect
As you travel past beaches and skylines alike, your guide provides informative commentary about the ecosystem and points out wildlife such as dolphins—check the wake of your boat! All ages are welcome on this kid-friendly trip.
A camera and plenty of sun protection are recommended.
Return to the Corey Causeway at the end of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure for check-in and boarding
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Starlite Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews