- Explore St. Pete Beach at night in a really cool way—by lighted kayak
- Make a stop at a mangrove island to bird watch
- Pass by the Pinellas Bayway Bridge lit up at night—a perfect photo op
- Paddle the Boca Ciega Bay Aquatic Preserve and see fish through the glass boat
Departure & Return
We have 4 Tour Locations & conditions change so please call or text 813-527-5822 at least one hour before Tour time and we'll send you a Google Map link of the exact Tour Site but always call!
We launch from a Boat ramp across the street from the Don Cesar Resort. There is pay for parking along the side streets next to the boat ramp. Parking is free after 8pm you'll only need to pay up until 8pm. https://www.floridabywater.com/central-west-florida/st-petersburg/boat-ramps/531-don-cesar
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Kayaks are double seated and become unstable when combined passenger weight is over 400lbs.
- If both passengers combined weight is over 400lbs then you must contact us asap to request a single seated kayak for safety purposes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sharkey's Glass Bottom Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It’s an easy paddle, with lots of hungry fish to feed." See review