- A buffet lunch and all-day open bar are included
- Have a go on the on-board trampoline
- Snorkeling gear and instruction are included
- A fun-filled day that’s ideal for couples and friends
Departure & Return
Check-in time 9:30 am- 30 minutes before the start of the tour. ON REQUEST: Round Trip Transfer at $12 per person We are located at Bobby's Marina next to the Aziana restaurant. Our office is a small green and white hut. Parking is available at $1 per hour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- For safety reason, there is a weight restriction of 125 kg (275 lbs)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eagle Tours N.V.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "You have to LEAVE the cruise port and follow the sidewalks down to the first stop, we were under the impression that it was right off the cruise port inside the terminal." See review