- A 5-hour guided tour through the Dutch and French parts of St Maarten
- Cross over to the French side of the island and explore Lucas Bay
- Watch jumbo jets land from Maho Beach
- Receive free beer, water and soda during the entire tour
- Includes pickup and drop-off at the cruise terminal
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Disembark, locate water taxi, DO NOT Board, but follow row of shops till end. At the round about follow pathway on left to EDC security station, bus parking facility. T.I.E reps will await you under the canopy. Call or WhatsApp immediately 1 721 580 7594 if any difficulties.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Visit Grand Case, an adorable village containing streets lined with colonial-style houses and shops. Stop at any of the fantastic restaurants in this food-centric town for lunch, or sidle up to a street vendor and purchase a Caribbean snack. Walk down to stunning Grand Case Beach to check out the sand and surf.
Visit Lucas Bay, a less-visited beach on the Atlantic side of the ocean. This beach, the last French beach on the East side of the island, is a popular site for amateur divers.
Continue to Marigot on the French side of this Caribbean island. Enjoy 45 minutes of free time to walk the charming streets of the city, grabbing a drink or a croissant at one of the cafes. Visit the outdoor market to experience the abundance of produce and spices the island offers.
Stop at Maho Beach, famous for its location close to the flight path of aircraft taking off and landing at nearby Princess Juliana International Airport. Hang out on the beach while jumbo jets roar directly overhead.
When your 5-hour shore excursion is over, the tour guide will drop you off back at the cruise terminal in Philipsburg.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the cruise port. In the unlikely event that your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to your next port. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See Viator's terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Twin Island Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Punctual pick up, good beach afternoon seeing planes overhead at Maho beach" See review
- "Families as well as solo guests would enjoy this tour!" See review
- "Tour itself was excellent but started nearly an hour late waiting for customers from other ships Surprised how picturesque the island is and well worth exploring." See review