- Soualiga Sky Explorer chairlift up to Sentry Hill
- Flying Dutchman zipline, one of the world's steepest, on the way down
- Entrance to the on-site museum
- Small group of 15 people or fewer
Departure & Return
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- The Soualiga Sky Explorer
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children must be able to sit on their own.
- They are not permitted to sit in laps, be in “packs” or anything that “straps” them to an adult.
- Height range: minimum 52 inches – maximum 80 inches.
- Weight range: minimum 100 pounds – maximum 275 pounds.
- Minimum age is 11
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum age is 11
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elite Shore Excursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms