- 5-hour St Maarten yacht sail aboard the Random Wind
- Snorkel or try the stand-up paddle board in the Caribbean
- Trapeze into the water on the famous Tarzan swing aboard the sailboat
- Cruise along the coastline to beaches on the Dutch and French sides
- Relax and be pampered by an expert crew
- Small-group tour limited to 20 ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Nowhere Special next to the St. Maarten Yacht Club in Simpson Bay. On days we have no cruise ship guests. If you are on a cruise ship you need to let us know. If you don’t let us know, we will assume you are staying on the island and we will go to Simpson Bay.
On days we have guests from the cruise ships, we meet at 9:45 at Dock Maarten, behind Chesterfield’s Restaurant, 26 Juancho Yrausquin Blvd, Philipsburg. You can walk from the cruise terminal - it is before town. If you are on island, you can drive and park there or take a cab.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years.
- Within walking distance of your ship.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Parking available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Random Wind Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff