- Half day trip to Sand Dollar from St. Martin
- Sightseeing, snorkeling and swimming
- Diverse marine life including the rare frogfish
- Snacks, refreshments and beer
- Port fees included for quick and easy access to the catamaran on travel day
Departure & Return
Make your way down the Cole bay main road, turn left at the Burger King and drive up the hilly road. Drive pass the Atrium Hotel and up to the Simpson Bay resort. We are located on the Simpson Bay Marina. IMPORTANT NOTE: Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Trips start with the boat gliding into the lagoon. Find a space on the deck and relax, grab a cold soda, a beer or some French cheese on a crusty baguette while viewing the picturesque coastline as you sail out towards Creole Rock, about a mile offshore.
Creole Rock is an unusual rock formation with a reef extending out towards the shore, whose calm, shallow waters make for excellent snorkeling and diving. When Captain Junior moors the boat, slip on your provided snorkel, fins and mask and jump in. Feel free to ask the captain and crew any questions about the surrounding environment or get a few pointers on snorkeling.
View the surrounding rock formations as tropical reef fish dart in and out of their hiding places. Be on the lookout for barracuda, pufferfish and the rare frogfish.
Non-swimmers are always welcome to take the scenic boat ride with beautiful views of neighboring Anguilla. Divers are also welcome to join this excursion, but must indicate in advance.
After approximately 3 hours, Captain Junior will return you safely to shore at Simpson Bay.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
- Check in is 15-30 minutes prior to departure time
- Cruise through the lagoon up to the reef at Creole Rock in Grand Case, on the French side. The ride is about 40 minutes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aqua Mania Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Sand Dollar Half Day Snorkel Trip.