Explore our promoted experiences
- Lunch and snacks provided
- Use of snorkeling equipment and stand-up paddleboards
- Bottled water, soft drinks, and open premium bar
- Restroom available on board
Departure & Return
St. Maarten Yacht Club Dock, 90 Welfare Road Simpson Bay Bridge, Simpson Bay. CHECK IN IS AT 10am. Please don't park at the yacht club, as its reserved for members only. Please park in the lot down the street by the Rib Shack and walk back to the yacht club and onto the dock for pickup.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Boomerang Boat Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.