- Sailing time is around 90 minutes
- Snap picture-perfect sunset shots over the ocean
- A perfect end to the day, or start of an evening out in St. Martin
- A day sailing option with snorkeling is also available
Departure & Return
Nowhere Special Restaurant is located on the lagoon side, 2 buildings before crossing the draw bridge of Simpson Bay. Take into consideration the drawbridge may go up creating traffic. Please be there is time not to keep your fellow passengers waiting.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infant meals not included
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY No1Sxm Sailing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands