Explore our promoted experiences
- Use of e-bikes and helmets is included
- A complimentary drink (including beer) is included
- Learn about the island’s history from your guide
- Enjoy views of neighboring St. Barths Island
Departure & Return
Your tour starts at the Cruise Terminal by the statue of Peter Stuyvesant. Your guide and bikes will be nearby. If you are staying on the island you can park at Bobby’s Marina and enter the cruise ship terminal via the EDC Parking lot. Wait for us by the big white tent
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tri-Sport
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "There’s a lot of traffic but Pablo did a great job of making sure it was safe to cross." See review