Explore our promoted experiences
- Snorkel at Pinel Island, Tintamarre Island and Creole Rock
- Relax on the beach at Long Bay and stop by Maho Beach to see the planes landing at the nearby airport
- Get expert snorkeling lessons from your onboard guides
- Stop for lunch in Grand Case, the island's gourmet capital
- Sip complimentary drinks from the open bar on board the sleek powerboat
Departure & Return
3 Palm Plaza locates in Cole bay area on #62 Welfare road . Next to Dominos Pizza and Pineapple Pete Restaurant. We have a big board by the road and you also see a huge DOMINO PIZZA Sign. We are locate beside Domino's . FREE parking available for our guests. We do not offer pick up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- 9 am check in time for Hotel Guests in Simpson bay #62 Welfare road.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Billy Bones N.V.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms