6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make the most of your time in the Caribbean with a visit to the neighboring British Island of Anguilla, just 7 miles (11 kilometers) off the coast of St. Maarten. No need to plan logistics: Your guide takes care of the day’s itinerary for you. In addition to a complimentary lunch and open bar, enjoy visits to secluded snorkeling locations and beaches often missed by visitors to St. Maarten.
Saved to wishlist!
$ 20 PP Clearance and custom fees Anguilla - British
Departure & Return
62 Welfare Rd , 62 Welfare Rd, Cole Bay, Sint MaartenThis activity will end right where it started.
3 Palm Plaza - located 10 min from all the major hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not available for cruise ship visitors.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Robinson Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Anguilla - Discovery Speed Boat tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Anguilla - Discovery Speed Boat tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Anguilla - Discovery Speed Boat tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Anguilla - Discovery Speed Boat tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Anguilla - Discovery Speed Boat tour
5 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesLunch CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSt MaartenDining Experiences - Grand CaseLunch Cruises - Grand CaseDay Cruises - Grand CaseWater Tours - Grand CaseJet Boating - Grand CaseHalf-day Tours - Grand CaseDining Experiences - PhilipsburgLunch Cruises - PhilipsburgDay Cruises - PhilipsburgWater Tours - PhilipsburgJet Boating - PhilipsburgHalf-day Tours - PhilipsburgCategory