- Anguilla sail and snorkel tour from St Maarten
- Sail on a spacious catamaran to Cove Bay with an attentive crew
- Take a drive up the scenic coast and lounge on a pristine beach at Shoal Bay
- Enjoy a barbecue lunch on the beach
- Port fees included for quick and easy access to the catamaran on travel day
Departure & Return
Make your way down the Cole bay main road, turn left at the Burger King and drive up the hilly road. Drive pass the Atrium Hotel and up to the Simpson Bay resort. We are located on the Simpson Bay Marina.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Climb aboard and find a spot to relax on the scenic ride to the nearby island of Anguilla. Help yourself to a snack; a French baguette with apples and Gouda cheese, or a drink from the open bar. Watch the island scenery glide by, soak up some rays and get to know your expert crew and fellow passengers.
Go ashore at Cove Bay once you reach Anguilla. Meet your driver and climb into a comfortable vehicle for the trip to Shoal Bay, one of the world's top ten beaches. Enjoy views of Anguilla's unspoiled coastline and St Maarten in the distance during your drive.
Once you reach Shoal Bay, sit back under your beach umbrella on a comfortable lounge chair and relax. Purchase nonalcoholic drinks, wine, rum punch or beer from the Sunset Beach Bar (own expense). When you're reach for lunch, enjoy a provided lunch of ribs or chicken.
After a day of soaking up the sun, expanse of white sand and aqua waters, head back to the Simpson Bay Resort the way you came.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- CHECK IN 1 HOUR BEFORE DEPARTURE TIME. Check in starts at 8:00am - closes at 8:45am
- A valid passport is required on the day of travel. Please note: Passport CARD are NOT acceptable.
- It is recommended that you wear a swimsuit and bring sunscreen
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note: hotel pickup is only available from select hotels
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aqua Mania Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Pick up and drop off was very convenient and on time." See review