Explore our promoted experiences
- Two-stop snorkeling excursion from Marigot Bay
- Explore the underwater world of corals and marine life
- Use of snorkel gear provided
- One snorkel guide per eight guests
- Buffet lunch on board the boat
Departure & Return
Marigot Bay Ferry Dock and Marigot Beach Club Ferry Dock.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Snorkeling is done from the boat at anchor so guests should have a general knowledge of swimming
- This tour shares the same boat with scuba divers
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dive Fair Helen
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The divers go with the snorkelers so I recommend you sign up for the beginner diving since it is only done at one of the two locations you sign up for." See review
- "snorkeling was just fair, the attention to the snorkelers was excellent..it was mostly scuba divers and a dive boat..the lunch wasn't bas..not the ritz but worth the price" See review
- "I am not as proficient in the water and normally give up after awhile." See review