Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day scuba trip to two St. Lucia sites for certified divers
- Lunch included on board the dive boat
- Oxygen tanks and dive weights provided
- Small group of just eight divers means personalized attention
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tour departs from north and west island hotels and the St Lucia cruise port Directions: Pickup is provided free for Only northern to western locations. Dates: Mondays to Saturdays. Closed on Sundays. Return point: Returns to original departure point
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Pickup and Return is for Northern to Western Island Locations. Southern or Far Distance Locations will incur a pickup fee or may be cancelled
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- All passenger heights and weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some preexisting medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Pickup locations in Soufriere or Vieux Fort will incur a fee of US$100.00 for up to 4 persons return due to the distance of these locations, please note if staying in these locations
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dive Fair Helen
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff