- Choose from different boat sizes to accommodate your group
- Tuck into an included lunch with beer and soda
- Avoid crowded catamarans on your own speedboat Avoid crowded catamarans on your own speedboat
- Entrance tickets and fees are included for a hassle-free experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please proceed to ferry dock to meet your guide upon disembarkation.
- Tour Duration is approximately 6 hours but flexible as this is a private tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Persons should be flexible enough to board a boat at the dock and at the beach.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Captain Cliff Adventure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms